Please note: All memberships run from Aug 1 to July 31 of the next year, unless you choose a 3- or 5-year payment plan. Sorry, but no prorations or refunds are possible.
Newsletter Member - $20/year
Newsletter subscription, library privileges, internet discussion group membership, access to all ISBONA-sponsored events. No voting privileges. A great way to get started with almost all the benefits!
Junior Member - $5/year
Newsletter subscription, library privileges, internet discussion group membership, access to all ISBONA-sponsored events. No voting privileges. Restricted to those under age 18.
Full Member / Website Member - $30/year
Newsletter subscription, library privileges, internet discussion group membership, access to all ISBONA-sponsored events, voting privileges, inclusion of a farm card in the online Breeders Directory. Full/Web members may also run for election to the Board of Directors. Must be actively breeding and registering Icelandic sheep. Be sure to read the requirements for registering your sheep, too.
Process for joining or renewing:
1. Pay with PayPal button or send check with printable application. Both are found below.
2. Create your listing in the Breeders Directory HERE.
3. Receive an "approval" email.
4. Full and Website members only: Receive a "you are now published" email. Then you can login.
Two Options for Payment:
(1) Print and mail
Print and mail the form below with your check to Rosemary Brown at the address on the form.
Choose the Membership Level you desire and click on the PAY NOW button. This will take you to the PayPal site where you can use your PayPal account or a major credit card.
After you become a member or renew:
Create a listing in our new Breeders Directory.
All members should enter basic contact information. Full and Web members may also choose to have their information published on the ISBONA website.
The ISBONA Breeders Directory provides a listing of members who are breeding sheep and may have breeding stock or sheep products available. Breeders are categorized by state, province, and country. In each category there are virtual farm cards or entries showing names, addresses, and contact information. Clicking on the blue label of the entry opens up a details page for that particular breeder, which will include even more information.
Notes about using the directory's entry form:
1. You will be asked to enter the name of your farm, or your last name, as the label of your membership form. This will become your Username online.
2. An email address is required.
3. Choose a password of at least 5 characters.
4. Entering an optional, short paragraph about your farm and animals will allow visitors to search for content.
5. Upload photos from your computer if you wish. Currently there is room for three images.
6. As soon as your entry is processed by ISBONA, you will receive an email notifying you that your information is viewable online in the directory.
Members may use their passwords, once approved, to log in. The Login Page is found in the main menu. Log in using your unique username and the password you selected. A successful login willl take you directly to the Breeders Directory. Find your virtual card/entry there, and click your blue username to see your details. If you click the edit icon at the top left beside your username and choose Edit, you can change anything you wish.
Please email us if you have any questions about paying dues or creating your listing.